U.S. Nameplate offers a variety of printing methods for your project:
- Desirable when a durable, long-lasting product is required.
- Anodized aluminum (clear or black) is the most commonly used substrate in the etching process.
- Good for harsh, outdoor environments
- Chemical resistant.
- Compatible with a wide variety of media and objects.
- Provides near-photographic image quality to take graphics to the next level.
- Wide format flatbed can print almost any size product.
- All Metalphoto® products meet the standards for long-lasting durable nameplates and panels that require extended exposure to weather, salt, and sunlight.
- Meets or exceeds the strictest military standards.
- Compatible with virtually all substrates.
- On clear materials, screen printing is sub-surface, protecting it from abrasion and chemicals.
- Screen printed metal products are durable and abrasion and solvent resistant.
- Roll-to-roll printing using pigment or metallic resins.
- Finishing and fabrication can make rolls, strips or pieces.
- Special security features are available.