U.S. Nameplate stocks a variety of materials in-house that can be processed and fabricated to your project specifications:
- Polycarbonate – Strong, somewhat rigid plastic film. Offering excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Polyester – Very strong plastic film. Offering little or no shrinkage.
- Vinyl – Durable plastic PVC film that is flexible, conformable, abrasion resistant, and water and weather-proof.
- Aluminum - Temperature-resistant metal resists chemicals and corrosion. Excellent workability with high performance label application.
- Anodized Aluminum - Temperature-resistant metal resists chemicals and corrosion. Anodized coating is sapphire hard, insulative and static resistant.
- Metalphoto® - Anodized coating is sapphire hard, insulative and static resistant. Material is fire, abrasion and corrosion resistant with a 20 year life expectancy.
- Stainless Steel - Temperature resistant metal accepts a variety of adhesives with high performance label application.
- Brass - Brushed metal is UV coated for durability with heat, spark and chemical resistance.
- Aluminum foil and adhesive-backed litho paper.
- Permanent - Pressure-sensitive acrylic.
- Low surface energy plastic(LSE) - Special adhesives for application to powder coated surfaces or low surface energy.
- Foam - Various foam thicknesses to adhere to rough surfaces or to dampen vibrations.