U.S. Nameplate can cut, form and machine your project using a variety of fabrication methods:
- Standard and custom dies used to cut unusual shapes and rounded corners.
- Hard dies used for metal parts.
- Steel rule dies for flexible materials.
- Thermal dies for vinyl substrate.
- Through-cutting, kiss-cutting, routing and creasing.
- Cuts in rolls, sheets, and rigid media up to 50 mm thick.
- Adds three-dimensions to printing for unique identification.
Machining & Forming
- Protects printed nameplates, overlays, and decals.
- Subsurface printing on flexible substrates can be laminated on aluminum nameplates for increased durability and protection.
- Bending to your specifications.
- Full in-house machine shop.
- Manufacture any rectangular, square, or round metal nameplate, serial / VIN plate, or control panel without additional tooling charge.